Whether you’re a small business owner seeking proactive tax planning or an individual who wants to get the most back on their tax return, Tax Services of Hawaii is here to help. Our Honolulu, HI accounting firm is skilled in all aspects of tax preparation and planning and delivers our services with honesty and integrity. Contact us and request a free consultation to find out how we can help you and your business save money on taxes. Our tax services include:
Tax Services for Small Businesses
At Tax Services of Hawaii we go beyond compliance to develop a comprehensive tax strategy aimed at saving your business the most money on taxes. We are well-versed in the latest tax laws and regulations and use every opportunity to reduce your tax liability as your business evolves. We can advise you on which business entity will afford maximum long-term tax savings so your business can retain higher profits.
- Year-round tax planning to reduce your tax liability
- Business tax preparation
- Help with tax problems
- GET (General Excise Taxes)
- Tax services for property managers
Tax Services for Individuals
Preparing your own income tax return can seem like a way to save money but it may actually be costing you in the long run. When you consult with an experienced tax professional like Tax Services of Hawaii, you'll be sure to take advantage of all possible deductions and never pay more than what you owe. If needed we will also file back taxes and work with the IRS to resolve any outstanding tax problems.
- Tax planning to reduce taxes
- Tax preparation and E-file
- Help with IRS tax problems
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
Our clients pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for way to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at tax time!
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.